Smart Insurance Solutions for the Construction & Building Industry
Construction projects are unique and come with their own set of challenges that you must be prepared for. Accidents or unexpected disruptions on site can signigicantly impact important project timelines and leave your business exposed to financial and legal risk.
Since 1994, Coverforce have been considered a specialist provider of insurance and risk advice to the construction industry by some of the largest and most reputable builders, civil contractors and property developers across Australia.
Our insurance brokers have significant experience covering commercial and residential building (including high rise), civil, industrial and infrastructure projects, and can therefore provide you with the expert risk advice you need to thrive in a complex industry.
Help protect you and your business against events of major loss or damage and meet your critical project goals. Request a quote online now or contact your local Coverforce office and see how we can help.
How Coverforce can help
At Coverforce we are passionate about protecting the future of great Australian businesses. We currently work with licenced builders, civil contractors, property developers, sub-contractors, consultants, tradespeople and related services providers.
Our insurance brokers are committed to delivering outcomes that genuinely protect our clients. Whilst working with your business, your insurance broker will:
- Conduct a full risk assessment and analysis prior to commencement of any new projects
- Liaise directly with the engineering and/or project management team on board
- Help you to understand your insurance arrangements, ensuring they remain flexible and cater for change of scope or delay in start-up
- Clearly communicate your exposures and provide you with accurate assessments of the potential underinsured aspects of any project
- Proactively review any contract conditions to ensure we are providing you with the coverage you require at the best possible price
In the event of a claim we understand business cashflow and minimising impact on project timelines are critical. Thats why our dedicated and experienced claims team work with the insurers on your behalf to expedite your claim. We work hard to ensure you receive your full entitlement without delay.Why Choose Coverforce?
Products and Services
Our specialist Construction insurance brokers can assist you with the following products and services:
- Asbestos, Pollution and Environmental Liability
- Bonds (Surety)
- Contract Works/Material Damage
- Delay in start-up
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Group Income Protection
- Builders Warranty/HBCF Insurance
- Management Liability
- Marine Hull, including P&I
- Marine Stock Throughput
- Plant, Equipment
- Machinery Breakdown
- Commercial Motor Fleet
- Professional Indemnity
- Statutory Liability
- Public Liability including Completed Operations
- Product Liability
- Strata Insurance
- Trade Credit
- Workers Compensation
- Alternative Risk Transfer / Captives
- Claims Management
- Contractual reviews and contract advice (24hr turnaround)
- Consultancy specialists (principals, government, private sector)
- Conceptual insurance program
- Design and implementation
- Insurance placement design and implementation
- Reinsurance broking (facultative)
- Risk indentification and analysis
- Wholesale insurance broking
When considering suitable project insurance it's important to bear in mind the "best for project" principle. Our experience has been that the Coverforce team has this principle forefront in thier mind when designing the program, marketing the insurance and finalising policy wordings.
Coverforce's expert team not only designed and implemented our construction and development program, but ensured that at each stage of the program, we were always kept informed and engaged. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
We highly recommend the services of Coverforce to any developer, head contractor, general or civil contractor. They have a very solid and experienced team of broking, claims and legal personnel who are always available.
Every project has risks that need to be identified and the need for adequate risk management and insurance. We have included Coverforce within our various bid teams to ensure each project's risk program is comprehensive, yet flexible, and "best for project" responding to all contract variations and claims.
For more information or to arrange cover, please contact your local Coverforce Office. Our specialised team are here to help.
Alternatively, you can simply fill out a Construction & Building Insurance Quote Form below and one of our insurance brokers will get in touch with you within one business day.